Assembly appearance and cross section appearance.

Tam Pham

Hi all, my problem is in the picture above, all the parts are colored nicely but i want it to have like a black outline that defines all of the differen't part. Also it should have black lines oulining the parts in a cross sectional area.

You all know when we cross section an assembly, it has like a sandy texture to it indicating that it is a cross section. I don't want to have that sandy texture at all, just the color of the part with black outlining lines.

This problem have been killing me for days:cry:. Anyone know where to go to change those settings? ANY help is greatly needed or else boss will kill me :ouch:

P.S: ig

Edited by Tam Pham

But i can see it whenever I open it. I attached both pictures.

I cannot help at all with just pictures of a problem. I understand that your Boss may have to kill you. (someone on this forum may take the contract for that)

:o