AutoCad LT 2000i and Windows 7

tasld

My old XP machine finally died. I was able to move Autocad LT 2000i, but when opened, I receive the following message: Fatal Error: Unhandled e06d7363h Exception at 75e89617h . I love 2000i and have no desire up upgrade. Is this error related to Windows 7? If so is there a fix?

Thanks!

Tim

Many have tried but few have had long term success. As you know 2000i is not supported under Windows 7.

Try a search on the error at the AutoDesk website. Let us know what you come up with.

Thanks for the replies. After several days and countless hours I have solved the problem. First, you need Windows 7 pro, this allows you to run windows XP virtually (pretty neat!). While in XP virtual mode, I was able to move AutoCad 2000i with PC Mover. It works great! Window Pro cost me $89.99 to upgrade from Windows 7 home, PC mover was $39.99. Much cheaper than AutoCad Lt 2011 or buying used software from questionable sources. Hope this helps someone else.