Need house plans for practice

haneet22

• 5 years later...

You can use any plans you want from www.maxhouseplans.com> . Email me if you need any additional information.

Edited by Tiger

You can use any plans you want from www.maxhouseplans.com> . Email me if you need any additional information.

Now, this is a plug for his website that sells houseplans, I have checked it out.

I will let it stand though, because depending on what you are after, there are some houses there and images of houseplans that you can use for practice and inspiration.

The guy also replied to a thread from 2006. Thread necromancy and advertising!

True and true. I am of the opinion that the website provided enough images to be used as practice (depending on the type practice the OP was after ofcourse) -houses to let it stand though.

That is not to say that I will not remove each and every subsequent this guy makes. :danger:

True and true. I am of the opinion that the website provided enough images to be used as practice (depending on the type practice the OP was after ofcourse) -houses to let it stand though.

That is not to say that I will not remove each and every subsequent this guy makes. :danger:

If you want something to practice with, most of the home improvement stores like Lowes and Home depot sell all sorts of books and cds with gobs of floor plans. I have one that has 1000 houses. I shows the floor plans and elevations of all 4 sides. Most have enough dimensions that you could figure out the ones that are missing and I think it was something like 16 bucks. I've even seen stuff like this in our public library...available for a month at a time for free. They have all sorts of books on construction techniques too. Buy or borrow some of this stuff, and make yourself a library. Go through the books, redraw the stuff you find. Dig into why its shown that way. You can keep those drawings and then use them as standard details that you can then grab and modify as time and jobs go by.

• 7 months later...
  • 7 years later...