New! Learn how to make metal wall art with CAD, for fun OR profit!!!!

MoeJoe

I would like to feedback from everyone and looking to get people to sign up for the newsletter so that I know that I am not wasting my time.

I have site that I am going to be teaching people how to make metal wall art.

well here is the speal......

Have you ever wanted to start your own business or learn a new trade, but didn’t know where to start?

Do you want to learn at your own pace and not break the bank while you’re doing it?

Would you like a place to learn this trade with other like minded individuals like yourself?

If you said yes to any of these questions then Moe Joe Studios is for you.

MoeJoeStudios.com is a membership based atmosphere where you can learn the trade of creating and selling metal art.

Here you will learn the basics of a CAD design program with video tutorials to teach you how to design and make your own metal art for fun or profit.

In addition to the CAD video tutorial section on MoeJoeStudios.com there is a number of other well enriched areas that will help you start up your own Metal Art business.

These areas include but are not limited to;

• Numerous Moe Joe Studios pre created CAD files that can be used to create your own art right now.
  • CAD letter templates so that you can create your own signs. These are perfect for creating a sign business.
  • Premade HTML, Wordpress, Joomla, and Drupal website templates for your business.
  • Tips and Tricks that will help you get your business off the ground and help you gain an edge against the competition.
  • Local vendors in your area that will help you get your art made today!
  • Moe Joe Studios Metal Art forum so that your never alone.

And the great thing about Moe Joe Studios is that every month there is new art, new tutorials, new projects, and new things to learn and hone your skills. The only thing holding you back is YOU!

Looking for feedback. Let me know

• 1 year later...

MoeJoe:

Are you talking about REPUJDO OR ANOTHER NAME IS REPOUSSE?????

If so, you can provide pictures to use but not sure how you think you can teach people how to do the metal art on a computer.

Reason I say this -- I do repujado (metal art) at home for family and friends.

welldriller