CADTutor London Event

CADTutor

AutoCAD Productivity Live

The first ever live CADTutor event has just been launched and I'm hoping to meet some of you "in the flesh" on Tuesday, 12th April 2011 at Central Saint Martins Innovation Centre (London, near Holborn Tube Station). We've got some great presentations lined up from our very own Michael Beall and there's a chance to win a 3G iPad!

Find out more and register for the event here: http://autocadlive.eventbrite.com

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ReMark

• Tyke

• CADTutor

• MichaelEBeall

I'll be there and hopefully meet up with some of the names who appear on these pages.

Pity you'll not be there ReMark:cry:, I would have thought for a cyber machine US to UK was just a stroll.

David, do we get name badges, and if so what appears on them, our real names or or forum names?:wink:

David, do we get name badges, and if so what appears on them, our real names or or forum names?:wink:

Yes, of course you get a name badge - with real names on them, so you'll have to introduce yourself!

Michael here. I know I haven't spent enough time in this fine Forum to get past New Member status, but I'm really looking forward to bringing the Corner live to you all!

Kentucky?

Can you swing by Connecticut and pick me up Michael?

I have a better idea. Since the Pound is stronger than the Dollar why don't all the Brits fly over to the U.S.?

Amen to that, brother. That conversion is really messing with the ROI for this party.

Nonetheless, for me, this will be even better than presenting at Autodesk University. Although I have a great time with all the folks that are in my AU sessions, I'll feel a bit more connected to the group coming to the 100 month anniversary of the Corner ... and I. Can't. Wait!!

I have a better idea. Since the Pound is stronger than the Dollar why don't all the Brits fly over to the U.S.?

That kinda defeats the whole purpose of the exercise:wink:. I'll have to fly into UK from Saxony and I guess there'll be a lot of others traveling much further than me.

C'mon ReMark you can do it:thumbsup:. I bet there will be a couple of Scots turning over the money in the sock under the mattress to finance their trip.

Hope this event will be a great success in every way possible - I just wish I could attend.

Is there any chance that the main outputs from the event will be uploaded somewhere once the event is over ?

I'm sure there would be people out there who would willingly sacrifice some money to garner some useful tips and information

Hey there,

That's a good idea about posting the proceedings. I'll talk with David about that and see what we can arrange, so stay tuned to the Forum for post-Event info. Sorry you can't make it; hopefully we can do this again without waiting another 100 months!

-Michael

Good idea. Can the Brits come :wink:

As long as I don't have to ride a horse, at night, carrying a lantern and yelling "The British are coming! The British are coming!"

Ya know, as soon as we got this put together, I thought 'Hey, what about my Colonial Compatriots?'

We're a little broader in area over here and I travel around the US all year long, primarily doing on-site training for contract furniture dealers - Herman Miller, Steelcase, etc. I'll be in Indianapolis next week, the DC/Philly area in two weeks, then a week in CA training Intel Corp. Facilities Department, NorCal Mutual in San Francisco, and CalPERS in Sacramento.

I used to do a 'Road Show' that was open to the public, but the trick was getting the word out. And although I have a fairly good sized list of emails (1500+), they're scattered around the planet.

I would absolutely love to do a CADTutor North America event, so I'll start thinking that direction and pick a few major cities and see what comes of it.

... but I would really like to see the ReMark riding the horse; that was hilarious!