Scale confusion ... again

MisterJingles

After several angry phone calls' date=' many trips to the site with the concrete guys, one fist fight and many hours of listening to a jack hammer bust up the footing, a week or so later we resumed standing trusses.[/quote']

:lol: I enjoyed that.

Ok so what Ive decided to do is include a note on all my drawings stating that PDF drawings are not to scale. I think its the safest route and ensures that anyone looking for a measurement is forced to follow the correct procedure.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ReMark

• MisterJingles

• Tiger

• SLW210

:lol: I enjoyed that.

It was pretty entertaining for a while. The fight was between the contractor and the concrete guy. They were pretty evenly matched, so we stayed out of it at first. Pulled them apart after a few minutes so they couldn't seriously injure one another. I actually learned some new curses and derogatory names to throw at someone that day.

The "not to scale" route is probably the safest way to go. At least that warns someone right up front that scaling the drawing may not produce accurate results. If they choose to ignore it, oh well...