We're Back!

CADTutor

Welcome back CADTutor!

Would have replied sooner but I just got back from "CA" (CADTutor Annonymous). Hi. My name is ReMark and I am addicted to CADTutor.

Thank you David for your tireless efforts in returning the Best AutoCAD Help Site on the web!

Thank you.

Thank you.

Thank you. A million times...Thank you.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CADTutor

• Glen1980

• orange

• MisterJingles

Did anyone else have a problem for the last 24 hours where the Closed for Maintenance page was displayed regardless what CAD Tutor page you went to?

Did anyone else have a problem for the last 24 hours where the Closed for Maintenance page was displayed regardless what CAD Tutor page you went to?

I could only load the home page; everything else was not available. I consoled myself by crushing beer cans with my bare hands. LOL

There do appear to be a few remaining issues with DNS propagation. Basically it means that some people are still seeing the holding page despite the fact that the site is up and running. As far as I can tell, this applies only to a minority but I can't be sure. This is not to do with the problems we were having previously, it's a result of moving CADTutor between servers. I'm trying to resolve this now.

I could only load the home page; everything else was not available. I consoled myself by crushing beer cans with my bare hands. LOL

I just sat rocking gently and weeping.

I just sat rocking gently and weeping.

Totally understand - I was in a fetal position, under my desk, sucking my thumb!:lol:

This SUKS. Why cant I use the site through proxy?? You redirected to some pottery site without any warning or explanation!!. At work we are FORCED to use corporate proxy+NAT. grrr

This SUKS. Why cant I use the site through proxy?? You redirected to some pottery site without any warning or explanation!!. At work we are FORCED to use corporate proxy+NAT. grrr

Not me. There seem to be some ongoing DNS problems and I'm working hard to resolve this.

good to have it back.

actually my laptop got infected about a month ago on 14 th feb 7 than my broswer stopped working.

i got it all cleared just last week but was not able gather the courage to log here for the fear of problem again.

felt very lonely last month.

finally i tried to log in today & felt very happy to see it back up.:) (now norton is investifating the problem I had)

@Dipali I think you should just turn off javascript. this site seems to work OK with firefox+noscript. that is supposed to stop (almost?) all 'html' viruses even on windows. you can turn it off in opera too.

i tried out another forum but it only served to show me that cadtutor really is very well done

so thank you to everyone, i'm pleased to be back

Relief!!

Orange could you explain to me what you did to resolve your problem of having to go through that pottery site to get here? Im still having to do so.

Try clearing this website from your internet browser cache by pressing togetehr Ctrl and F5 keys. This forces your browser to obtain a new copy of all files on the site and not use a local copy for existing components stored on your pc already.