Make Watercolor type Rendering of 2d House

Don Roberto

I have a 2d drawing of the front view of a house. I would like to make it into a watercolor presentation using autocad. I have tried making polyline boundries and filling in different colors with solid hatch, but it is to opaque and covers up all the architectural details. Is there a way to change the color to transparent? Is there a "watercolor" hatch available. I have tried using a dot hatch pattern, but not quote what I'm looking for. Help Anyone??

You should have fade control on your hatches. You might try Super Hatch in Express Tools. If all else fails you could plot to a JPG and use Paint.

You can also control fade ByLayer.

If you are on Subscription maybe what you should be looking at is the AutoDesk program called Impressions. I think it can be used to create presentation drawings somewhat akin to architectural renderings that would be done by hand. More along the artsy-fartsy line if you know what I mean.