Turbo-cad error message?

Coosbaylumber

I am getting an error mesage on my Autocad system. Actually a couple of them.

Says:

Duplicate version of TCAD not recconised.

Unsure of TCAD version.

Duplicate version of TCAD ignored.

And on and on, for numerous times...

Such is what shows up after I then XREF'd in a group of little drawings into a certain plan.

Now have obtained a few wing ribs from someone last year, and they may have been done via Turbocad. I also have gone direct to the little drawing file, and to the TCAD web-site, and nothing....

Got any idea as how to remove the error message(s)?

Wm.

Have not run an Audit in years now. I thought that was automatic each time Acad was opened up.

However;

Punched it in again, and got the following message:

Basically said:

Audit completed, looked over 21 XREF files,

Searched 14 files Found 0 errors and 0 bad files.

I often get cut off here and disappear for days or months.

Wm.

Coos: You now have two very similar threads going. Maybe a Mod can combine them.

Can you fire up your old version of TurboCAD? If not have you considered downloading one of the free trial versions to do what you have to with the drawing file you have?

Free trial:

http://www.turbocad.com/TurboCAD/FreeTrials/tabid/85/Default.aspx

Yes, I know. Have a female Consultant looking over my shoulder these past few months. I think the material was a near copy of earlier work, except for a few cachy words here or there. Was copiedfrom one Wordpad file anyway. Once posted, then things went blank, Wadd You Do (?) and we both pointed at one another once seing the DNS sign.

In round figures, I like to stay AWAY from the TurboCad web site for got a bug there once when DL Version 14 of theirs. That particular HD got a few problems, and is stored away at this time. I think there is a limit as to how far back you can go in their reversal program too.

Wm.