Creating Topology

DENIS

Salute you for the work they DO TOO.

I am a member of your middle name and web site.

ALL YOU WANT.

APPLY BY YOU TO FIND TUTORIAL FOR AUTOCAD MAP 30 2010, under the rubric of MAP, exactly CREATING topology, creating the close of topology, and Exports GIS.

I HAVE MANY PROBLEMS WITH topology. IF YOU HAVE OPPORTUNITIES TO START FROM THE BEGINNING OF FARE AUTOCADIN

THANKS ....

I would recommend visiting the AutoDesk website and see if they have any tutorials available for download. I would also recommend picking up a good after-market book, one with an accompanying CD or DVD with actual drawing examples. Another option would be to look online for You-Tube tutorials (if they exist for Map 3D) and/or a training CD or DVD. I think those are you best choices unless you have the money and time to take an online course.

Welcome to the forum Denis, I changed the title from 'HELP' to something related to the question, this will help others to find answers on this forum. :wink:

I would recommend visiting the AutoDesk website and see if they have any tutorials available for download. I would also recommend picking up a good after-market book, one with an accompanying CD or DVD with actual drawing examples. Another option would be to look online for You-Tube tutorials (if they exist for Map 3D) and/or a training CD or DVD. I think those are you best choices unless you have the money and time to take an online course.

I really do not have money, and want to unload from the Net.

have any link that can unload.

Welcome to the forum Denis, I changed the title from 'HELP' to something related to the question, this will help others to find answers on this forum. :wink:

if you are able with the help for this posting that I made ​​above

What do you mean by 'unload'?

Perhaps he means "download"? If I recall correctly the tutorials at the AutoDesk website are meant to be downloaded. Not sure what the problem is.

I really do not have money, and want to unload from the Net.

have any link that can unload.

Here is a link:

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/index?siteID=123112&id=7107901&linkID=9240855

One of the keys to using the Internet effectively is being able to come up with good search criteria. In this case you should have first found the AutoDesk website (www.autodesk.com) then clicked on All Products and found AutoCAD Map 3D. At the next web page you would find the word "Tutorials", click on it, which would then take you to AutoCAD Map 3D Services and Support > Training. Start by clicking on Skill Builders.