Acadappp.lsp file

kulfi

Hi,

I have acad 2010 and in the support directory i found a file with acadappp.lsp file whai i know that this is not acad program file due to this we are facing many problems like many of the commands of autocad are not working my question is that

1. from where this file is coming

2. how this file is created

3. and how can we eliminate this file.

thanks

You have a virus called ALS/Bursted.

It came from an outside source probably due to some unsafe computer use by you or one of your coworkers.

The file is created using Lisp.

The virus can be eliminated by practicing good/safe computing such as running a firewall, keeping your virus definition files up-to-date and MOST importantly running a FULL virus scan on a weekly basis not just when you have a problem.

Click on the link below for further details and a removal tool by Symantec.

http://www.symantec.com/security_response/writeup.jsp?docid=2005-111717-2608-99

what i did is that i removed the file acadappp.lsp from the support folder when i run autocad it is again there i have run many antivruses but this problem is not solved can u tell me any good solution like removing it.

thanks

Did you use the removal tool from Symantec?

The reason the virus keeps returning is you did not address the root cause of the problem. Please read the information on the Technical Details tab at the Symantec website that I provided the link for.

The Removal Tool for ALS/Bursted is available at the Symantec website. You can probably find a similar version at McAfee too.

I am not running an anti-virus support center so do not expect me to send you any files. Please use the resource I have referenced above.

More information about ALS Bursted and its variants can be found at the Microsoft website.

http://www.microsoft.com/security/portal/Threat/Encyclopedia/Entry.aspx?Name=Virus%3aALisp%2fBursted.A&ThreatID=-2147425253

Go all the way to the bottom of the above referenced web page and look where it says REMOVAL. Microsoft offers a full system scan via their online scanner. There is a link to it in the paragraph about removal.

Last option. Go to PCTools and use their free scan/removal tool.

http://www.pctools.com/mrc/infections/id/ALS.Bursted.B