problem with annotation scale in the model space

Qonfire

Hello comrades!

I'm here again to seek the solutions and improve my skills on cad.

I would like to know the cause and solution of the problem I have with annotation scale un model space.see pic.

appreciated

cadproblem.jpg

By default, when Annotative text is selected, the text is visible for each scale the text has applied. If those scales aren't supposed to be there, remove the one's you don't want.

If the text is supposed to have those scales but you want to avoid seeing them at the current scale, change SELECTIONANNODISPLAY to 0

Edited by nestly

Just to the right of the annotation scale selector at the bottom right of your screen are two buttons which affect annotative objects. As a general rule, make sure that the left-hand one is on and the right-hand one is off. This will ensure that only the text for the current annotation scale is displayed.

Also, make sure that you check this is on each paperspace tab as well, as by default, the configuration will be different and you may get some unexpected results when you come to print.

A little tip: on the sceenshot, you have the lineweight property set to a 0.13mm override. A better method would be to leave it set to By Layer as you have with the Colour and Linetype which would then give you full control of your object properties in the Layer Manager.

Also, if you only really want it to appear at one scale you can use Annotate Tab > Add / Delete Scales, or the Properties Dialog Box > click the ... next to Annotative Scale.