Surface Tutorial

shift1313

Matt!!!!

How are you doing mate. You haven't been around for a while.

Cool website you set up. Lots of good stuff on it.

I'll have a crack at the drone tomorrow. I'm out in the pub just now. Slightly worse for wear. Lol :)

Great Tutorial Matt, already and hour into it, just to let people know if they cannot see the video clearly then you just click the HD button on the right hand side of the screen and that will improve the picture. (I moved moved this post onto a new thread:wink:)

Thanks Lazer. Yeah on the first page i think i make mention of the HD button. Too bad it doesnt show up until you play the video. You really cant watch them any other way:)

Ive been doing a lot of tutorial work for other sites and havent been able to put much new content on my site lately. I have been going through all the written lessons and trying to make them into videos :) Someone just made a suggestion for me to make a roller coaster so that might be coming up soon. ;)