Cursor snapping, lagging

When I go to draw a polyline, it feels like the snap mode is on and it takes forever to select my end point. It's almost as if it is lagging behind. I did not see this problem until I upgraded to 2012 last week. Going back to 2011, it seems to be doing the same thing. Any insight on this? thanks!

oh wow, that totally fixed it. After doing some research on these forums, I thought it was my on board GPU, seeing as the problem started when I got a new PC a few weeks ago. I was about to order a dedicated graphics card but the snapping went away after changing the DYNMODE to 0. Going to draw for a bit and see if the problem pops back up, if not, you are awesome!

• 2 weeks later...

I have tryed the changes listed above but I am still having trouble with my cursors sticking in Autocad 2012 this problem doesnt occour on other peoples computers in the company only mine. But my cursor movement is fine in Autocad 2010.

I have changed the DYNMODE to 0 with no luck it seems to have made the cursor movement quicker but it still seems like the osnap setting is still on.

Are there any other ideas on how to fix this problem. I am not sure if i have the latest drivers installed on my computer? Or could it be the graphics card on my PC?