Forcing Cut in Road Constuction Civil3D

Kras

Hello

I am constructing a road from LiDAR data. I have run into a problem where Civil3D does not want to create a cut for my road ditch. I have atached a picture showing my road corridor. On the left it easy to see where the cut was not initiated. I have also atached a second picture showing a section of the road where the CUT was not initiated. For this project "BasicSideSlopeCutDitch" Assembly was used.

I would apreciate some help because this is for a large project that i need to complete in few days.

Road.jpg

roadprofile.JPG

Assembly Blocks.jpg

Thank you

Throwing out a possibility--there's a ditch in the middle of the subassembly. If you factor in the offset of the shoulder and the ditch, is there still enough room for a 3:1 slope to the existing grade? I'm not familiar yet with road work in C3D 2011, but aren't there some subassemblies that won't finish a slope if it doesn't meet the grade?

I have tried using a different CutSlope Subassembly but i got the same effect as the one in the picture. I have looked trou the tutorials in Civil3d and cant find anyting.