scale for plotting

detailershub

detailershub,

Are the dimensions in millimeters or centimers (100 x 75)? A1 size paper is 841 x 594 mm. If you're dimensions are indeed mm then you should have no problem printing that on an A1 sized paper.

How you should go about it:

Make sure your drawing is in model space

Go to paper space and make sure the template is A1 (Landscape/Horizontal)

Make a new viewport if one isn't already there

Double click inside your viewport and double tap your scroll wheel

Double click anywhere outside the viewport

Select the viewport and under the properties menu make sure you have scaling 1:1

That should do it

I have never seen a library table that was only 100mm wide (unless it is for a Doll's house). So my guess is that the units are centimetres. You will need two A1 sheets in Portrait mode to plot it out at 1:1.

I try and make sense of the various combinations of metric units, and it makes more sense for a library table to be 3 foot wide instead of 4 inches :lol:

In the picture, the red outline is an A1 sheet at 1:1, but as I only have a Model Space plotting Licence, I cannot advise on setting up viewports.

A1sheet.jpg