Properties Manager open, AutoCAD 2011 slow

Blam

Has anyone encountered this glitch? When the Properties manager pallette is open, AutoCAD 2011 is slows down. But when the Lines and Arrows section is minimized, it seems to speed up. Happened on a couple of machine at my work. One was AutoCAD 2011 and Map2011, both patched to ver 2.1. We have just moved to 2011 on some machines. Also mentioned in this Autodesk thread

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/AutoCAD-2011/Slow-picking-and-Properties-Palette/m-p/2736627/highlight/true#M4620

Been around awhile, though I have not had a problem with it in AutoCAD 2011. It was pretty bad in AutoCAD 2000i, if I recall correctly and where I worked then we had pretty much up to date computers and certified cards, not sure about any versions previous. I have a habit of keeping properties collapsed any way, since then, usually with Dims, Leaders, Text I just keep Text open and I try to remember to close any others I expand.

I've had similar problems in the past although they were drawing specific, copying the data to a new file fixed the problem I think.