Save As Command is requesting a file format

airforceguardian

We use Autodesk Map 3D 2005 to draw land survey plats. This morning, one of our techs tried to save a drawing using the 'SAVE AS' button on his toolbar. Normally, the COMMAND line would give him an option what to name and where to save the file. We've never seen the following appear: "Enter file format [2000 (LT 2000)/ 2004/Standards/DXF/Template] :

Any information would be appriciated

We tried typing FILEDIA in the command line. We were told 'invalid option' How do we access the 'FILEDIA' system variable?

Okay we looked in HELP and got nowhere. I'm not sure that our original IT staff ever loaded the HELP files when the software was initially installed. How can I access the FILEDIA command?

We tried typing FILEDIA in the command line. We were told 'invalid option' How do we access the 'FILEDIA' system variable?

Press ESC twice to clear the command line, until all you see is Command:

Now type in FILEDIA, then type in 1.

Now try your SaveAs command again.

I was suspecting that the variable isn't available in MAP
It is. I think the OP was trying to type in FILEDIA as a response to the SaveAs prompt.