find crossing lines and break them down

epsi1on

hi all.

I need to find Cross Lines (Intersection in middle of line - not end of line)in autocad drawing and break them down Manner that the lines JUST at the beginning and end have intersection (Absolutely not in other places like middle of line...)

Sorry dude, but I can't make any sence of that.

Can you try to explain it in a little more detail?

please Imagine two different diameters of a unique circle. they have intersection at middle of each other (and at the center of circle) ok?

i want to find situations like this, and then break them Manner that the lines JUST at the beginning and end have intersection (Absolutely not in other places like middle of line...)

in this case if i apply that to these two diameters result would be this: (left one is original and right one is breaked).

Untitled.jpg

Edited by epsi1on

epsi1on, please read the rules regarding your membership: http://www.cadtutor.net/forum/showthread.php?9177-Why-should-I-register

You are a new member so you are not allowed to add links to your posts yet. This is why none of your posts are showing up. I have approved one of them and deleted the other duplicates.

Until you get past the required 10 post restriction, please upload images to the forum. See here: http://www.cadtutor.net/forum/showthread.php?8863-How-to-add-images-to-your-posts

epsi1on, please read the rules regarding your membership: ***

You are a new member so you are not allowed to add links to your posts yet. This is why none of your posts are showing up. I have approved one of them and deleted the other duplicates.

Until you get past the required 10 post restriction, please upload images to the forum. See here: ***

Sorry, i hav'nt read your forum rules carefully (i thought it like th other forums rule). Image uploaded to forum and links removed.

thanks anyway...

It sounds like you need a custom lisp routine.

i have'nt any experience with LISP. i'm a .net (C#) developer...

do you know any pre-writen LISP routine that do this?

thanks alot...

Edited by epsi1on
removing links

I have approved your post, but again, you cannot post links until you have reached the minimum 10 post requirement. This includes links in quotes. The forum software will block your post every time.