Text displayed annoyingly thick

Could anybody help please, a text in the model space is displayed annoyingly thick. It was always ok but something changed beyond of my knowledge in one particular project only. Can't change it back, it plots ok though.

You can compare the pictures: two different files with absolutely identical text settings...

And, when I try to choose between text styles in text properties it says "The current style has been modified..." although I did not! I think both things are related some how...

Any Ideas please? I have ACad 2011..

Capture1.jpg

Capture2.jpg

Capture3.jpg

Make sure that the text is placed at zero in the Z axis. Even if it shows zero in the properties, manually type it in. This sometimes happens in 2008, not too sure about 2011.

Make sure that the text is placed at zero in the Z axis. Even if it shows zero in the properties, manually type it in. This sometimes happens in 2008, not too sure about 2011.

Tried that... does not work.. thanks anyway.

I only see one lot of that text in that drawing. Do you need to upload both drawings perhaps?

Yes... I delete stuff for size reason. sorry.. Here are both the drawings, I left similar parts to compare and you can see text differences.

Thank you..

good.dwg

offending.dwg

I've run across this same issue with Arial text. Every so often a piece of text will become bold for no apparent reason. The only remedy I found was to erase the text and re-create it.

I've run across this same issue with Arial text. Every so often a piece of text will become bold for no apparent reason. The only remedy I found was to erase the text and re-create it.

Newly created text in that drawing look like that too, even if I change style to any other. And changing the style is very disturbing - it keep saying "The current style has been modified..." before I actually did it, and automatically drops me to other created styles for no reasons.

Try.... _DVIEW then then then POint then 0,0,0 then 0,0,1 then . then

FANTASTIC !!! it actually worked !!! You are expert ! Thank you !

So it something with kind of shifted 3D camera although I worked in 2D ...?