No Shortcut (Right Click) menu anymore

bgbylund

Hi, Can You help? I have no more right click drop down menu.. I tried creating a custom one... I deleted all of the standard ACad shortcut menus in the customize user interface... then created my own...added a couple of commands to it.... clicked "apply" and "ok" then went back to my drawing... right clicked on object...nothing...right clicked on dead space...nothing.. I guess it has something to do with "Aliases" whatever that is... any bit of advice would help.. THanks!!

hmmm,

can anyone show me how to reload standard AutoCAD right click menus... I have no right click menus at all when I right click..thanks

hmmm,

can anyone show me how to reload standard AutoCAD right click menus... I have no right click menus at all when I right click..thanks

Did you read the link I posted?

yes, none of that works... I've been trying to reload CUI Files and nothing seems to be happeneing. I have almost no customization of my interface, therefore I would be open to just reload a Standard ACAD interface. I think I've screwed this up beyond repair... In the Customize User Interface box... under shortcut menus... there are no meus listed....when i follow directions to add a menu... it loads up but still nothing on the screen when I right click... I'm seriously confused about this... anything would greatly help. Thanks!

I would def send someone a check for walking me through getting my right click menus back and (preferrably) customized...but just getting them back would set my mind at ease....serious about the check...

I am thinking you will have to do a repair or complete uninstall/reinstall, but you may want to wait to see if someone else can figure out a way to save your customization first.