Vector Works to cad WHAT A PAIN!!! Help Please

insight design

Hi I am using an architectural file that was converted from vector works...I have exploded and purged several times. I don't think there is anything left to be exploded or purged...but I am having a lot of issues. For example I would like to hatch a solid over the area's not in our scope or the walls...certain hatches are not showing up (I can either have them at the front and they hide everything behind or if I send them to the back they are not showing up at all or parts will not show up- like under the stairs or ramps or plumbing fixtures doors...anything that was previously a group- these blocks/groups have been exploded so I am not sure if something else is hiding. Is there any easy way to fix this one of many problems I am finding with the conversion of vector works to cad?

Thanks for any advise you may have:)

Could you post a portion of the drawing? Maybe someone here can determine what the cause of the problem is regarding hatching.

Start by clicking on the Go Advanced button in the lower right hand corner of the box where you type your post. At the next screen find and click on the Paperclip icon to start the process for attaching a file (it must be uploaded first before it is inserted into your post). Pay attention to file size limits. Remember, we just need a representative example of your drawing contents and not the entire drawing itself. If the file is still too large you will have to zip it up first.