properties line egual, but apparence (print preview and printing) different

batiscaff

hello,

Hope this find you great. I have something strange there, nobody for instance find the solution. A case for autocad performer!

The lines apear with different width, but they have the same properties (layers, pen , thickness etc...). AND THERE s NO supperposed lines. The only thing different is one have vertex z, and the other only x and y.

Have tried following solutions:

match properties,

flatten image (all z with 0),

repair archive with audit, regen

copies past theses line in a new archive,

print with different printers...

nothing change.

Something more strange there, when i draw line they are with x and y vertex. When i draw circle it have also z vertex, wich made another apprarence... .

Any ideas?

thanks at all for your support.

Please post the file.

You might want to check what Shade plot is set?

Shade plot is set on "as diplayed" on print opção setting.

Cannot send cad file for instance. Later it will be done.

Thks

• 3 months later...

hmmm... try this.. uncheck the scale lineweights in the print/plot setup located at the lower right corner.. i don't know if this will help you.. but i think i had the same prob like that.. i did everything and i accidentally uncheck that and my problem solved..

I've seen something similar with complex linetypes. If both ends are at elevation 0, the line looks normal. If one end is at 0 and the other is connected to (for instance) a contour, the shapes in the line get bunched up. In other words, you're seeing the shapes nearly edge on, and the line is much longer than it appears to be.

Every object has a Z vertex, even if it's 0. I'm not sure what you mean by "only X and Y."