Revit Structure

MarkT

Hi All

I have three years using Autocad albeit doing fairly easy dwg`s, well yet again the third time in three years i am now redundant :(, and as there seems to be very little work about, i have purchased a copy of Revit Structure 2010 and am trying to learn to use it while i have time on my hands and keeping optomistic, I am even trying to offer work in exchange for Revit training with employers but that even seems a struggle, so the part i am getting a little lost on is the shared parameters, now it may be just that its staring me in the face and not clicked, this is why i am trying to get experience from an employer as being taught is much better, would anyone know of another tutorial about this section that may be easier?. I seem to be fine with adding and manipulating the elements as needed, would shared elements be somthing i would really need to know?.Actually the project environment is a confusing area in the book as a whole so I may leave that till later as I assume all that would be set-up anyway at a company using it?

Thanks for any help.

Mark

Can't speak for 2010, I have R2009 Architecture, but if you go up to the help menu, there is a selection there that says "tutorials". You'll have to go to autodesk's website and download them if you don't have them. There are also AUGI tutorals available and several other websites. Google "revit tutorial" and you should find a pile of them.