HVAC School project

Autocadstudent

yes, i figured out, you take the length from top view (example 4-a) take the length, then make an arc with the radius of said length, then extend it down to form true lengths with the front view

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello!

I am working on the elective project for hvac and i need help on it with the transition piece developement.

Any hepl will be much appreciated.

Thank you!

We'll need more detail. Post an images of sample plate 3-B. Also post an image of figure 23-58 from your HVAC study unit. Indicate the size and configuration of all your transition pieces. Ex. - 10x8 square to round.

I need help for the hvac elective project.

Thank you!

If you can stop repeating yourself and just provide the necessary information, as requested, then we can help you. If all you are going to do is keep pleading for help but not provide any details then you will be entirely on your own. Do you understand?

bego: Where is the requested information? I know you have access to the material because it (study unit) is mentioned in the project instructions. I have even requested specific information using the exact sample and figure numbers contained therein.

Thank you!

Let's do it this way. My homework faking rate is $125.00 per hour, minimum charge 4 hours in advance. Let's get it done.

There was a recent thread about transition development here on the forum that pretty much covered this lesson, wasn't there?

I'm starting to get a little annoyed at urgent pleas for help followed by the lack of a prompt and helpful response (i.e. - providing images of requested material). Why bother asking for help if you (the student) aren't going to assist in the process?

Let's do it this way:

I'm inclined to agree.

Thank you!
You're quite welcome!

• 2 years later...

When I draw the 16" x 12" on plate 3, it is so small. I can barely see it. Can someone help me with the true length and size of that rectangle so I can see it better? Thanks