HVAC School project

Autocadstudent

Hey remark I see in the instruction it said to put the building dimention . is that includes the inside partition walls and all other the given dimention in the insid too in plate A or we just put the dimention for overall dimention around it only.

No there is not.

If you wanted to know the lengths of all the lines in your drawing you would either have to use the LIST command and select all the lines or use a custom lisp routine.

Why do you ask?

Wait a minute...

Are you asking if you can dimension an entire drawing with a press of a single key? If so the answer would still be "no" but there is a Quick Dimension feature in AutoCAD that might help. Be careful when using it though as the results can be unpredictable at times depending on how you pick the objects you want to dimension.

The reason i asked is ,I useed the softwar called home designers and u build some kind of frame work with out any measurment, after u finished placing the frame work and all partition wall then just u hit the auto dimension button and that will put all the measurment in place .

so that why i asked if we can do the same thing/ OR AUTOCAD HAS SOME KIND OF WAY DOING THIS once we build the frame work .

Thanks

ok thanks i was just curious about the application. so which one is the fastest way to put the dimension fast except by turning the osnap and go from there by picking the qwick dimension command .

The fastest way would be to use the Quick Dimension feature. Just be careful where and how you pick on your geometry. The use of OSnaps when making picks is highly recommended when it comes to accuracy.

• 1 month later...

hello all ,Remark.

please is any one has the HVAC plate#2 labeling on the numbers , i did the drawing but got confusing how to label them . i see some pdf picture put it is very hard to see how the numbers labeled please help in this one :shock:

• 3 months later...

I am on plate three, does anyone have a list that clearly defines the true length measurments, im stuck!! (a-10, b-10 etc...)

Unless the dimensions are included in the instructions PDF there is no list of true dimensions that I am aware of. Unfortunately I do not have access to a PDF for this segment of the P-F AutoCAD course.

Did you look at post #6?