Lisp for hatch

vnanhvu

I DIFFICULT WHEN MODIFY HATCH FOR FLOOR TILES. I WANT TO HATCH WITH TILES 300X600, OR 330 X600, ETC.... I MUST MODIFY " HATCH EDIT " SELECT TYPE " USER DEFINED". IF I HAVE A LISP FOR SAVING TIME WITH THAT WORK, I THANK YOU VERY MUCH !capturewizyj.jpg

Instead of asking for someon else to write you a LISP routine (yet again), start writing your own routine, and we'll tell you where you went wrong. Here I'll get you started....

(defun c[color=red][color=black]:[/color]<YourCommandName>[/color] ()
[color=seagreen]  ;; <-- Your code goes here[/color]
 (princ))

Good luck!

(defun c[color=red][color=black]:[/color]<YourCommandName>[/color] ()
[color=seagreen];; <-- Your code goes here[/color]
(princ))

Great advice. I will copy and paste this to start all my programming! :wink:

Actually, that would keep me from always forgetting the final (princ) until I notice it after running the program.

Great advice. I will copy and paste this to start all my programming! :wink:

Actually, that would keep me from always forgetting the final (princ) until I notice it after running the program.

I *think* you're being sincere (not really sure), but in the event I'm correct, you're welcome.

I typically provide a (princ) at the end of all (defun c:Func () ... routines, whereas (defun SubFunc () ... goes without, as *usually* these sub functions are meant to return some item (i.e., string, list, object, collection, etc.).

Regardless, the post I made is usually something I post when I see someone repeatedly make requests/demands for code, and have put forth no effort of their own. We're here to help, just not do one's work for them.

I *think* you're being sincere (not really sure), but in the event I'm correct, you're welcome.

Yes. That is how all programs should begin. There is a hint of sarcasm, but not aimed at you... (see below).

Regardless, the post I made is usually something I post when I see someone repeatedly make requests/demands for code, and have put forth no effort of their own. We're here to help, just not do one's work for them.

The op did not even begin a program, thus I agree, starting with something is better than asking for a handout. :thumbsup:

Simple way just make some new hatch patterns just start by copying the NET hatch pattern just change the .125

*NET, Horizontal / vertical grid

0, 0,0, 0,.125

90, 0,0, 0,.125

Simple way just make some new hatch patterns just start by copying the NET hatch pattern just change the .125

*NET, Horizontal / vertical grid

0, 0,0, 0,.125

90, 0,0, 0,.125

what software do i make new hatch patterns ? i must copy the NET hatch pattern in Support autocad into differrent softwares to modify ? Thanks again!

Hatch pattern definitions are text files so Notepad will do. Make sure you save to .PAT files and not .TXT files with Notepad.

Here's some links to how to define hatch patterns:

[/url]

http://www.upfrontezine.com/tailor/tailor12.htm

http://www.caddigest.com/subjects/au...h_patterns.htm

http://www.caddigest.com/subjects/au..._patterns2.htm

Graphical hatch pattern editors or generators speed production of more complex patterns.

Search the web for "hatch pattern" - there's a wide choice.

Hugh Adamson

www.hatchkit.com.au

simple way just make some new hatch patterns just start by copying the net hatch pattern just change the .125

*net, horizontal / vertical grid

0, 0,0, 0,.125

90, 0,0, 0,.125

thank you very much. I was successful. Thanks again !

thank you very much. I was successful. Thanks again !

Post your solution so that others may find it.

Moderator - I think this thread can be moved; it's nothing to do with LISP.