Look for some challenging meshing projects

clydemit

I have been working with solidworks over a year now but have not had to do any meshing or anything like that if anyone has a good starter or tutorial that will allow me to really get into this. I have used similar things like this in Nx7 when i was in school. I currently do not use this for my job but would like to learn.

check out the link in my sig. I have a video series for surface modeling a predator drone. There is a document for a speaker as well as a car. The predator drone is the easiest out of the 3.

tHANKS THAT IS A REALLY GREAT SITE =

I am teaching a structural engineer we just hired to use solidworks im going to show him this to help him.

What version of SolidWorks are you using?

I have a more recent one for a hand held vaccuum.

Solidworks 2010 but we will be upgrading to 2011 soon we already have the software.

tHANKS THAT IS A REALLY GREAT SITE =

I am teaching a structural engineer we just hired to use solidworks im going to show him this to help him.

Make sure you check out the stuff in my links page as well. There are lots of great resources out there. The solidworks forum(from the solidworks site) is also a great resource since there is a forum for nearly everything. If you(or he) had a specific question about something, for instance weldments, you can ask in the weldments section and get expert users for that to answer.