Shift+Left Click=Image Select

Hardney

As the subject says, instead of being able to unselect what I dont want in a previous selection, it keeps opening a Image Select Window. I just don't know when this thing has been set on or when, can anyone tell me how to unset it.

Thank You

BTW: I'm using AutoCAD Land Desktop 2004.

• 3 years later...

just found this problem with 2010. if you use shift click over an image it selects the image. both were and still are set to 1. i did a search for shift click and this is the best thread i found. any ideas?

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
As the subject says, instead of being able to unselect what I dont want in a previous selection, it keeps opening a Image Select Window. I just don't know when this thing has been set on or when, can anyone tell me how to unset it.

Thank You

BTW: I'm using AutoCAD Land Desktop 2004.

I'm having this same problem with Map3D 2011. I found this helpful post that didn't totally answer the questions which I think mostly had to do with being in a ribbon workspace. I found the proper setting under SETUP (menu dropdown)>RASTER OPTIONS>GENERAL TAB . Uncheck box next to "Shift+Left Click Image Select". I can't find it anywhere else in any ribbon tab.

RASTER OPTIONS>GENERAL TAB . Uncheck box next to "Shift+Left Click Image Select".

You're correct that this is a Raster Design setting. Once corrected the issue *should* be resolved.

If you've done so already, what additional undesired behavior are you experiencing? ... You may have more than one issue.

You're correct that this is a Raster Design setting. Once corrected the issue *should* be resolved.

If you've done so already, what additional undesired behavior are you experiencing? ... You may have more than one issue.

Unchecking the box worked for me. Not sure about the problems others may be having.

• 3 months later...

Hi

I use Civil 3d and can't find "SETUP" as described above. Where to find it? Is it a tab? I don't have any drop down called setup on the menu bar. This is getting kind of frustrating at the moment not being able to unmark objects.

// Johan

I'm sorry but I can't find the ribbon tab you describe. I'm kind of new doing this so you'll have to excuse me.

Below is a screenshot of my ACAD view, is there anything missing?

Skärmklipp ACAD Civil 3D.jpg

Thanks

Johan

*IF* the cause of your problem is related to Raster Design, then you'll need to add either the Image Menu or Ribbon Tab tO your workspace... Then the steps above will make more sense.

*IF* the cause is not Raster Design related, then consider first going through the system variables mentioned earlier in this thread.

HTH

• 1 month later...

Thanks Jeffd

I've not been working with drawings including images for a while, thats why I'm a bit late thanking for the help. You saved my day with that last command "MAPIOPTIONS".

/Johan

• 7 months later...
  • 2 years later...

sorry for resurrecting an insanely dead thread...

Anybody have any experience where even after unchecking MAPIOPTIONS, IOPTIONS, making sure pickadd & pickfirst are on 1....it still doing it?!

Driving me nuts..