File size too large

Viper

Hello,

Please if any one could help. I use AutoCAD 2008, and I use AutoPlant as a third party application within it.

One of the files I'm working at jumped from 4.5MB to 46MB and it's doubling up everytime i open it and save it without even doing changes to it.

I tried -Purge, Audit, Clean database which is included in AutoPlant. Removed all Xrefs. But still can't get the drawing into it's original logical size.

I would appreciate your help.

Thanks

No hatching at all. The file was not even 5 mb and I barely did some changes and it went up to 46 and I was still trying to find a solution and when I saved it again lately without doing changes to the drawing it went up to 117 mb. I'm working on more than 30 drawings like this one. all are within the logical size except for this one there is something wrong with it. And I couldn't figure it out yet.