Please Help me i need to convert latest solid work formats to DXF (.dxf,.dwg,.wrl,obj

Yasmeen

Hello Friends,

i try to convert but get error i think i have new version files, i have solid work 2010 and and i have files i want to covert in DXF (.dxf,.dwg,.wrl,obj for 3ds max use......

Please help me......

Here if files......

https://rcpt.yousendit.com/1144912427/2a3571a035e8f3490376e97b800515cd?cid=tr-cv-web-stnd-dl-gstrec-null-c-19071&s=19071

and send me ...yasmeen_cg33@yahoo.com

Thanks in Advance......

What error are you getting?

You say you have "new version files" then go on to say you have Solidworks 2010. Wouldn't new version files be 2012? Sounds confusing.

Sorry but the image is so small and blurry I can't read it.

You did not answer my questions regarding Solidworks. If you have 2010 are the files you have also 2010 or are they from a newer version like 2011 or 2012?

ReMark, the error on the screen says "future version" which means the files are 2011. 2012 beta testing will begin this month. And just like all the other parametric cad programs you can't open a newer file with an older version. Yasmeen, can you give us a little more info about what you are doing. I don't typically click on links and download things, especially from new users. Too risky. What are these files, how many are there and so on.

Hi,

take a look on error again.....

i have given a link of files..... where files have uploaded.....but first see the error ...then guide me what i have to do.......

don't worry link have files address not Bomb.......Friends

01.jpg

Seems as though you're stuck. I can understand people's hesitation clicking on links that will take one to who-knows-where and the possible risk involved. Generally our IT department blocks those types of sites.

for ReMark....

i have not knowledge about Solidworks...these files give me my client i have to render it in 3ds max...........thats why i need these files .dxf,.dwg,.wrl,obj

for ReMark....

i have not knowledge about Solidworks...these files give me my client i have to render it in 3ds max...........thats why i need these files .dxf,.dwg,.wrl,obj

Request the client to provide the proper file.

client say just do i don't want to disturb him be cause i want to do the project and learn can you do some thing ....

If you are doing this work for a client there may be issues with you posting their files I would think. If you have an older version of Solidworks you can not open new files. 2010 will not open a 2011 file which is what you have. I agree that maybe the 30day trial of a new version would be good. The render engine behind SW2011 and the photoview 360 you have in 2010 is pretty powerful.

http://www.luxology.com/pv360/

A true rendering program(if you do this type of work) would be able to open the files. Something like keyshot.

If you want to email me the files i will see what i can do. Solidworkssurfacer at gmail