Hatching Question

tennis4you

I have a stubborn area that will not hatch. I have looked at all the boundary lines/areas and everything seems to be OK. I assume I am missing a true connection somewhere but I cannot find it.

What options do I have in this instance? In MicroStation I was able to set a "Max Gap" (say to something like 1/4") and it will just assume that any gap less than 1/4" did not existing and it would hatch the area. Do I have an option like that in AutoCAD?

Thanks!

As I mentioned to same question posted a few days ago hatch often does this its a Autocad mystery add a cross line say at middle but to two ends/ints then hatch twice remove cross line often works. Also can you see object fully on screen.

Recreate a enclosing polyline using a different start line pick via object rather than centre pt.