Zoom Extent Problem

ive been having problems w/ my ACAD 2006, everytime i zoom extent a specific drawing, it disappear??? its gone??? when i click undo it doesnt catch the last view....even if i save view....but this happen only to this 1 drawing. :x

does anyone know how to fix this? thanks:?

can you gives a bit more information about the drawing and what you are doing, such as, are you in model space, paperspace, a view port ect. , are you working in 3d or anything?

im working in model space, the drawing actually came from spatial net which is an autocad 2010 base, but before i usually dont have any problem except for this 1 drawing. i tried using purge and savng the views but it doesnt work. i even tried copying it to another new drawing but it still doesnt work. i cant figure out how to go around this problem? thanks

I expect you have a something a very far distance from your model, and Zoom > Extents is zooming out so far that your model becomes only a tiny dot in along the edge of your screen. After doing Zoom > Extents, zoom out a little farther and draw a crossing window across your whole screen.... the cause should become apparent.

If that doesn't work, post the drawing if possible.

I expect you have a something a very far distance from your model, and Zoom > Extents is zooming out so far that your model becomes only a tiny dot in along the edge of your screen. After doing Zoom > Extents, zoom out a little farther and draw a crossing window across your whole screen.... the cause should become apparent.

If that doesn't work, post the drawing if possible.

spot on!!! that was my guess before. i tried copying it to a new file and turned out to be a "grip" far far away has been doin it. anyway thanks. problem solve!