Help with PDF plot lisp

nlao

Hi!

Would you guys be able to tell me why the following Lisp I have concocted from various bits and pieces across the internet does not update the tab information when change the tab?

I use this script to quick plot a couple of pdfs, and am attempting to get it to fill the name in for me, I like to use the AutoCAD DWG to PDF printer as it produced vastly smaller, better quality files than CutePDF, but it didn't give me e dialogue box, well i made this lisp to do that!

This is a working version, I would also like to get it rip attributes out of the current layout block but I am quite confused of how to that as the block name changes based on size. Block_nameA3, Block_nameA2 etc.

The final string I would like it fill in for me gives me the name in this format,

[From path] [From tab name][from attribute]

However all could be taken from attributes which might or might not make things simpler.

I have several lisps for the paper sizes, this one plots A1 on a A3 piece of paper.

(DEFUN C:WAA1A3PDF ()
 (setq FILEPATHNAME (getvar "DWGPREFIX"))
 (setq PDFPREFIX (substr FILEPATHNAME 13 5))
 (setq PDFMID (getvar "CTAB"))
 (setq PDFNAME (strcat PDFPREFIX " " PDFEND))
(SETVAR "CMDECHO" 0)
(COMMAND "-PLOT"
   "Y"
   ""
   "DWG TO PDF.PC3"
   "ISO A3 (420.00 x 297.00 MM)"
   "M"
   "L"
   "N"
   "E"
   "1:2"
   "CEN"
   "Y"
   "monochrome.ctb"
   "Y"
   "N"
   "N"
   "N"
   (getfiled "Save File as..." PDFNAME "pdf" 1)

"N"
   "Y"
 )
 (SETVAR "CMDECHO" 1)
 (PRINC)
)