Help with PLATE 3

paisis123

whats up forum!, Im working on a project. and this project asks for a transition piece, but for the life of me does not know how to make it.

I have the finished drawing on how it supposed to look like

Hvac plate 3.jpg

and here is my version that I have completed in AutoCAD 2010

HVAC plate 3.dwg

The true length of the line A-9 is a square root of ((length of A-9 in top view)^2 + H^2), where H = height of the transition piece.

The instructions are there. Go through the references, and work the examples it will help you to understand.

There are 2 ways you can do this. As long as you have the true length lines, draw a circle with the center at location B, the diameter is at location 10. Do the same with each true length line. As you draw the shape start with the base measurement (line B-A). Move the large circles to the respective points. Where these intersect will be the end point of the line. Use the smaller diameter circle to rotate as shown.

Penn foster Tran set up 4.JPG

Penn foster Tran set up 2.JPG

Penn foster Tran set up 5.jpg

Penn foster Tran set up 3.JPG

Penn foster Tran set up 1.JPG