HELP REPAIR OF LISP Coordinate MORE HIGH COLUMN (Z)

namnhim

This lisp was written by ASMI, and does not need to be repaired.

If it does not do exactly as you require, then now is a good opportunity to start learning how you can alter it.

recent graduates, so I do not know much about lisp, but my current job when you do other than study in school. I participate in the forum should not have the experience that my work should complete faster so it is expected that expert help! I do not have time to learn more about certain lisp but I will study when I have time.

KETXU yeah! I do not know the author in the forum to communicate because I found on google. I asked a few places in the hope that someone help me!

KETXU can help me edit any lisp or similar to produce a list of coordinates directly on the CAD drawings as illustrations attached.

Drawing.dwg

It will took many time to do. Please pm author in this forum (ASMI)^^, and you can use Vietnamese to talk with me, cause my E too Bad ^^:

V1.3, 14th Aug 2008, Riga, Latvia ;;

;; © Aleksandr Smirnov (ASMI) ;;

;; For AutoCAD 2005 - 2008 (isn't tested in a next versions) ;;

mình nói tiếng anh rất tệ nhưng vì muốn tìm tòi nên phải mò mẫm thôi, mình theo rõi nhiều về KETXU rồi nên rất bái phục. tại mình có ít thời gian, vừa đi làm vừa đi học lại đang có baby nhỏ nên không có thởi gian nghiên cứu như mọi người. nhưng nhất định mình sẽ học để giống như anh em CADviet! mình cần gấp cái tương tự như mình hỏi bởi vậy mình phải tìm nhiều sân với hi vọng có để phục vụ cho công việc ngay.:)