Trying to reinstall AutoCAD LT 2007...

Steven Erickson

I recently did a system recovery on my computer. My AutoCAD LT 2007 (using Win 7) installed flawlessly. About a week later the computer crashed. I did a system restore to an earlier date, but when I pressed the AutoCAD icon, nothing happened. So, I uninstalled AutoCAD and tried reinstalling it.

I now get the following message during the installation: "Error opening installation log file. Verify that the specified log file location exists and is writable."

Here's my AutoCAD 2007 LT setup log:

=== Installation started on SERICK83-PC by serick83 ===

Install MSI Runtime 3.1 Skipped Windows Installer upgrade is not required. System Version = 5.0.7600.16385

Install .NET Framework Runtime 2.0 Skipped .NET Framework Runtime upgrade is not required. System Version = 2.0.50727.0

Install .NET Framework Runtime 2.0 Language Pack Skipped Installation not required

Install Autodesk DWF Viewer Succeeded Command = "D:\Bin\AcltFEUI\support\aev\DWFViewerSetup.exe" /u2 /q2 /b0

Install Flash Failed Failure is ignored, Result=1

Install AutoCAD LT 2007 Failed Installation aborted, Result=1622

I've tried deleting Adobe flash (since it shows in the log that it failed) and also tried installing LT 2007 using XP compatibility mode. But neither have worked.

I asked over at the Autodesk 'Installation and Licensing board', but have yet to get a response.

Any ideas about this?

• 2 years later...

Hello Steven,my friend has an active licence for Auto Cad LT 2007 and I recently reinstaled his computer but unfortunately I don't have the instalation for AutoCad LT 2007.

Is there a chance that you could provide me an iso file or complete instalation because I can't seem to find it anywhere online?

mirkan: Be advised that Steven's last activity here was back in September of 2011. He may not respond.

Yes I see that now,unofrtunately.Desperate looking for AutoCal LT 2007 continues.