Dimension Scale reversion?

DANIEL

Sorry, should be...

Could it be conflicting Dimension styles with the same name overwriting?

I don't know exactly but here is what I have just worked out, I did a recover on the basefile which did turn up errors then on the sheet file which didnt, I erased the offending dimensions, purged the standard style, this appears to have fixed the issue, still wish i knew what it was though as i looked at the standard style and saw nothing out of the ordinary.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DANIEL

• ReMark

• SLW210

• designerstuart

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

so it is still doing it but only when i snap the dimension to an entity in the view port while in paperspace, if i make a dimension with out snapping to an entity in the view port it works fine.

I can do that here, set the viewport scale to 1/16"=1', DIMASSOC = 2, use dimlinear, look in properties and it shows the -2304. (2304 / 12 = 192)

If I change the vport scale to 1/2"=1' the dim will list at -24 in properties. I don't think it is corruption just the way autodesk handles scaling the dim.

Kindly check the units your using against the items inserted by other people, it should have the same unit.

Hope it works for you.....