• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jack_O'neill

• epheterson

• shift1313

• ReMark

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Jack, Not Safe for Work. Still working along, inverting my creation right now into a mold!

Most of the places I've worked for were run by a bunch of... bananas... anyway, why wouldn't it be safe? LOL. Thanks for the info. Old guy here, not up on all the abbreviations.

*Ahem* I back up SLW210 in his decision.

There's few times in life that after using the shell command I will ever get this off feeling.

notabanana.jpg

Its a sad, sad day in the cad world. "shell" has become a nsfw command (see, I can learn abbreviations!).

If you are sitting at a computer worth a minimum of $1500 using some $4000 worth of software to draw a BANANA you're in the wrong industry. Do the letters "XXX" mean anything to you? How about graphic novels?

You guys just crack me up.What kind of setup does it take to draw asparagus? JDM: Get a modern program like Inventor.

Do the letters "XXX" mean anything to you?

Why sho nuff! Everbody here in hillbilly country knows what that means:

jug.jpg

Re named the thread, cannot say there was no warning. I bet the views will start increasing.

I will not be returning, this thread is just wrong!!!!!:ouch::ouch::ouch::ouch:

When a banana mold has to be made, things get ugly. What's JDM mean?

im guessing you are making some sort of chocolate or candy treat mold. i would think typically you would use an actual banana or some sort of hand crafted clay to make the mold. If this is for chocolate then some sort of Sculpy oven baked setup could be used to thermoform a mold. Drawing something like this with a mechanical cad program like Solidworks is extremely difficult. You need some sort of nurbs or Sub-d based modeler to get good results on true organic parts.

JDM is a highly regarded forum member who's answer to most questions is to "get a modern CAD program like Inventor and not a relic like AutoCAD."