Civil 3D-Exporting Cogo Points with Station Numbers

Keith_1978

Would like to see if anyone knows how to export points out of a drawing, that contains an alignment, with station numbers from that alignment? Trying to do this in Auto CAD Civil 3D 2010. The reason I need to do this, is due to being able to refrence the points back to a station number along the alignment, for example along a pipeline centerline. It should be able to export the points with station numbers to a .csv file or .txt file. Example: STA: 02+00 - POINT NO. 245, ETC. Any help to lead me in the right direction would be most helpful.

There's a "Station Offset to Points" report in the Toolbox that will generate a report. You can generate it in a variety of formats - html, Word doc, Excel xls, txt. Here's a sample of the output to xls:

staoff_report.png

The two points in this report were set to "No Elevation" - I notice that gets reported in this report as a very bizarre value.

The unlicensed version of the Sincpac-C3D also has a STAOFF command:

http://www.quuxsoft.com/SincpacC3D_Help/SP_StationOffset.htm

This is a lot like the "Display Points" command from Land Desktop. This command is available in the unlicensed version, so all you have to do is install the Sincpac-C3D and you can use it. (The licensed version has several ways to do much neater things along these lines.)