Frame Generator - BS Steel does not seem to be there?

Ste1978

I want to use Frame Generator (I am using Inventor 2011), but the Steel for BS Standards, such as pfc (parallel flanged channel) etc is not installed or is just not there.

Does anyone know if the BS Standards content is actually available in Inventor. Maybe they were not enabled upon install?

I don't really fancy drawing 100s of Steel Channels and Columbs and adding them to the libs if I can help it!

If inventor doesn't have it find out if your VAR has them on cd. I got a cd with the South African Steel (SANS) shapes from my VAR.

I somehow have managed to enable BS now. I just created a new content center library with read/write in the Projects menu, this seemed to then load up all the standards! Not really sure why or how but there all there now, phew.

• 1 year later...

Hi czc....do you still have a copy of the SANS steellibrary for 2010.....I have been trying all over to find one, but no luck. Please get in touch with me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...