3ds max Design 2012 error

Mubashir

Hello,

i am facing a lot of problem with 3ds max design. when ever i am rendering it giving a black patches the error which i am getting is attached in the file.

your help will be highly appreciated.

Why did you post a zip file? :unsure:

Why didn't you just post the images? And why didn't you provide the render with the "black patches" so we can see what's happening?

You should have also mentioned that you're using Vray for rendering. I don't use Vray, but that error message is obviously telling you that Max is looking for a script file called vrayrtutils.ms, but it is unable to find it. Are you using a 3rd party script, along with Vray, for rendering?

Can you please start over, from the beginning, and explain what exactly you are trying to do and what software you are using, including scripts? No one can help you if you don't give us all the information.