School Project Help!!

bracken2

hi,

I have been working on this project, need help!!

Benchmark 312, exists at the northwest corner of the survey area. it has a elevation of 88.9 feet and its coordinates are 521662,44895

For the BM symbol, use a 10-foot diameter circle bisected by a horizontal line and a vetical line. it asking me to use hatch apttern ans131, scale 2, angle 45,slelct two

points in the symbol,point within the northwest and southeast quarter of the symbol. I'm not able to do this, please help

sorry it just every project I have been working on has not cime out right, I work all day on 20/20 for kitchen designs, so this is getting me up set

:? breaking hatching up (exploding) is an offence punishable by death in these parts :?

Agreed, had an external dwg with this in it today.

ok, the pic. help, but how did you break the hatching up

Use the hatch command, and pic opposite quadrents top and bottom. By just picking 2 of the four quadrents your drawing will look like rendermans drawing. By changing the angle of the hatch in the dialog box, you change how the hatch is displayed. I advise you to use the preview button this will show you what it looks like before you accept it.

Never explode hatches your asking for more problems then it is worth.

:? breaking hatching up (exploding) is an offence punishable by death in these parts :?

Did you mean something different?

Yes, I quess I did, by looking at the pic. you have two parts that has the hatching in them, that what I'Mm talking about,

I'm A student in this class, I feel like these 6 project I need to finish is kicking me.

hi,

I have been working on this project, need help!!

Benchmark 312, exists at the northwest corner of the survey area. it has a elevation of 88.9 feet and its coordinates are 521662,44895

For the BM symbol, use a 10-foot diameter circle bisected by a horizontal line and a vetical line. it asking me to use hatch apttern ans131, scale 2, angle 45,slelct two

points in the symbol,point within the northwest and southeast quarter of the symbol. I'm not able to do this, please help

Those instructions seem clear and concise to me. What type of course is this? Are you just handed a book and expected to figure it all out.

I have renamed your thread, please let everyone know what you are doing. No need to hide the fact you are a student, as a matter of fact, you will most likely receive more appropriate answers if your skill level is known.

If your units are in feet and inches it will look something like this:

Command: cc CIRCLE Specify center point for circle or [3P/2P/Ttr (tan tan 
radius)]:
Specify radius of circle or [Diameter]: d
Specify diameter of circle: 10'
Command: l LINE Specify first point:
Specify next point or [undo]:
Command:  LINE Specify first point:
Command: h HATCH
>> Forced layer S-HAT
Pick internal point or [select objects/remove Boundaries]: Selecting 
everything...
Selecting everything visible...
Analyzing the selected data...
Analyzing internal islands...
Pick internal point or [select objects/remove Boundaries]: Selecting 
everything...
Selecting everything visible...
Analyzing the selected data...
Analyzing internal islands...
Pick internal point or [select objects/remove Boundaries]:
Pick or press Esc to return to dialog or <Right-click to accept hatch>:
Command:
Command: *Cancel*

Commands:

CIRCLE (Diameter 10')

LINE (Osnap to Quadrants)

HATCH (Pick internal points, 2 of the 4 quadrants or chambers of the bisected circle, with the specified hatch pattern)

fin

edit: I only read the last post, not knowing it had been answered. I thought this was the thread from the other day where everyone was getting frustrated with lack of information.

If you get stuck - right click on the filename and select Send to Compressed (zipped) folder.

Attach the resulting zip file here.