3D Block Disappears When Exploding

boxcarbum91

Hi,

I'm trying to explode a 3d block that I created from a manufacturer's horizontal mullion detail. Whenever I do that, it disappears. I tried setting it to layer 0, still disappears. I made sure all the layers were turned on and thawed. Whats weird is that I can explode the vertial mullion block and it doesn't disappear. I tried matching the vertical mullion properties to the horiz, still no luck. Please help!

the geometry inside the block is set to layer 0, outside of the block it is set to a layer I always use for medium lineweights.

Also, I opened it on a different computer and now I can explode without pieces disappearing. Can you think of any reason why this changed?

inside the block is layer 0, outside is a medium lineweight that I created.

at first I thought it might have been an issue with the version on my desktop because I opened the file on my laptop and I couldn't replicate the problem. I was able to explode all mullions. I worked on the file for awhile, then I saved and closed my laptop while I moved my car. I come back to the same session and the horizontal mullion disappears again when I try to explode it.

What layer is the block on when in the block editor?