NVIDIA Quadro 2000M

chulse

Has anyone used this card? It shows up in the certified hardware list, but it's not been tested. I have been given it as an option for a Lenovo mobile workstation (all our company uses). We run C3D 2011/2012 on Win 7 64 bit.

Thoughts?

Thanks

I am unfamiliar with Lenovo configurations, but we're ordering Dell Precision M6600 Laptops which are coming with Nvidia 3000M video cards, Windows 7 64-Bit, and running Civil 3D 2011/2012, and Microstation V8i+GEOPAK/InRoads.

I am unfamiliar with Lenovo configurations, but we're ordering Dell Precision M6600 Laptops which are coming with Nvidia 3000M video cards, Windows 7 64-Bit, and running Civil 3D 2011/2012, and Microstation V8i+GEOPAK/InRoads.

No priblems with them?

No priblems with them?

No, none yet... We're upgrading from using Dell precision M4500, Nvidia Quadro FX 880M (if that is at all helpful?).

Lenovo stinks in their options. Just order with onboard graphics and have a good card added on. The 3000M isn't on the list for 2012.

you can't change them out on a laptop can you?

Not if the VC is built into the Mother Board, no.

However, if you have an undesirable component (read removable) VC, and the correct replacement part for your model Laptop (and the know how to disassemble/reassemble)... then, yes.