Plot Stamp Detected

remirates

Good day to everyone,

Please anybody who can guide me to get rid of this plot stamp.

Actually I received a drawing in electronic copy (CD) when I tried to print out, a message pop up (Educational Plot Stamp Detected). Need help pls. Acad 2006 here.

Regards to All in the Forum.

Remirates

:unsure:

I don't think you can "get rid of this plot stamp". I wouldn't recommend saving the drawing either using AutoCAD 2006. You're just begging for trouble.

The warning is there for a purpose, which is to protect the user. If anyone "borrows" any content from a drawing made with an educational version of an AutoCAD program and uses it in the creation of a new drawing, in essence, they will be transposing the educational stamp to the new drawing as well. The more drawings you use this content in the worse the problem becomes until you/your company have folders full of drawings bearing this warning. Stop what you are doing, now!

The only legitimate way to remove the educational stamp from your drawings is to contact your AutoCAD rep and request help.

For further information do a search of this forum using the words "educational stamp". Look specifically for a post and subsequent replies under the heading AutoCAD General. The post was called Educational stamp, dated Wednesday, Feb. 15th, 2006.

• 3 years later...

Contact the person who supplied you with these drawings and tell them they need to provide you with proper drawings created with a legal version of Autocad, not a student version. If they refuse to comply, contact your Autocad reseller, or your Autodesk rep, and report them.

The educational version is for students, not working professionals.

Contact Autodesk and report people who are using the student version for commercial purposes.

Be part of the solution instead of helping to perpetuate the problem.

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/item?siteID=123112&id=2881274&linkID=9240617

Thread Closed