Copy Paper space tabs DWG to DWG

T704

IS IT POSSIBLE TO MOVE MULTIPLE TABS FROM ONE DRAWING TO ANOTHER? AND IF SO HOW.:unsure: THANKS.

(LIL BIT OF BACKGROUND USING LAND DESKTOP AND HAVE POINT IN ONE FILE THAT IS ASSOCIATED AND THE OTHER FILE CONTAINS THE PAPERSPACE ELEMENTS I NEED, DON'T WANT TO WASTE TIME w/ COPY PASTE EACH AND EVERY ONE.)

I found these instructions to be really helpful and probably easier / more direct than the design center method:

Click and drag and drop from Design Center is pretty straight forward but nice to know other ways to do the same thing.

Click and drag and drop from Design Center is pretty straight forward but nice to know other ways to do the same thing.

+1 I think DC is easier, but nice to have an alternative.

I renamed your thread so that it will be easier to search.

I might have tried the Design Center method, but I don't use it much and couldn't even find it.

Where is it in 2011? On one of the Ribbon tabs? Probably right in front of my face...