Raudel Solis Project 11

Raudel Solis

I'm only 16" bit and argue with the people that are trying to help you. If you want to draw pretty pictures' date=' then draw pretty pictures.[/quote']

^ oh thats rich, first time ive used that. ive said it before but not as an excuse, just as a side note :D

=========

about the 6 inches of water. i really cant imagine the guy blaming the window since their would be a nice lake of water that he would need to cross if it rained all year long.

-----------

i have been studying on construction but more towards commercial construction and a bit on residential.

il start correcting mistakes like this.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ReMark

• Raudel Solis

• Jack_O'neill

• Cad64

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It doesn't matter how much water the owner would have to cross. No one wants to have a house designed and built only to find water pooling on the inside of the house. Most contractors will follow the plans. If the design is wrong they can always point the finger back at the architect and cite "poor design" or "poor choice of materials". A few contractors who really care about their work will at least attempt to bring a potential problem to the attention of the architect prior to doing the installation. They certainly don't want to rip out completed work and do it over again.

Tough crowd. Just let the kid have his imagination would ya? 8)

It's cruel world out there StyKmaN. We're just trying to toughen up his hide a bit before the vultures swoop in and pick his bones clean. Poor little rascal.

Meh, when I was 16 I just wanted to doodle in CAD and Adobe programs. I was more worried about catching Beavis & Butthead re-runs then how to accurately place a curtain wall mullion.

Just food for thought is all. :)

It's cruel world out there StyKmaN. We're just trying to toughen up his hide a bit before the vultures swoop in and pick his bones clean. Poor little rascal.

in our professions you will never get an A for effort, you will get fired!

Raudel, if you are serious about this profession, I recommend getting an entry level CAD position as soon as possible and start collecting as much WORK experience as you can, experience is often the deciding facor in which applicant actually gets the job. And I know this because its a descission I have to make from time to time ...

• 8 months later...
  • 5 years later...