Dimensioning arc angles/lengths in 2D Isometric mode

Wilbri

I have attached a copy of a 2D Iso. piping ring main section generated using progeCAD 2010.

Question:

:? Is there a way of adding circular dimensions in arc form, namely angle/length in the visually correct plane and if not can it be achieved using AutoCad?

If the reply is NO, I would be happy to know if it could be achieved using 3D mode.

A demo would be very welcome.

T1106 - Iso.1.dwg

Edited by Wilbri
Did not include attachment

I wish to apologize to members for creating this thread. Although I did do a search regarding the topic, I somehow missed using the two most important words being "Dimensioning" and "Isometric" where I have since found all the information that I require.

I wish to apologize to members for creating this thread. Although I did do a search regarding the topic, I somehow missed using the two most important words being "Dimensioning" and "Isometric" where I have since found all the information that I require.

At least you searched and it isn't like this is asked every week. :thumbsup:

Thank you for your reply SWL10.

I did feel rather embarassed.

Yes I am aware of the other practice, shall we term it "laziness"?.

In fact it compares somewhat with a student requesting the forum to do his homework for him.

Many thanks for you kind thoughts ReMark.

Frankly my comments remain, due to my appreceation of the value I attach to this forum and the efforts the members go to, to assist others i.e. Do your homework prior to initiating a topic that already exists.

Will be posting the results of some very hard earned funds shortly. lol.