Viewport scale + Annotative Scale Problems

Hi guys, I am having some issues with scaling.

I have created a piece of text with annotative scales of 1-500 and 1-1000 for a large landscape.

Working in meters, I usually custom scale my viewport to '2', giving me a viewport scale of 1-500, and using '1' gives me a viewport scale of 1-1000.

at 1-500 it thinks the viewport scale is at 2-1 making my annotative text at 1-500 massive!

I right click my text in model space and give them annotative values of 1-500 and 1-1000 and they dont show up at all and their to big if I turn the annotative lightbulb on.

I think I need a good tutorial or something but its frustrating, im sick of make 5 layers for 1 piece of text.! :x

please help.

cheers.

ok I just need to change my text height in paperspace to 0.0025 as appose to in millimeters at 2.5, so text is fine, although the viewport still thinks 1-500 is 2-1 so my annotations are not showing up.

haha, never mind, I figured it out....

If anyone has any good tutorials on PSLTSCALE and Global Scale for Linetypes that would be very helpful

Cheers